PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Reggie

Schez
07-09-2013, 02:13 PM
I went out to say goodnight to the bunnies last night but it was freezing so stuck on my old fleece coat, (one that I use for cleaning out when it's chilly) - I came in and sat down and Reggie went bananas. :shock: he jumped up on the sofa and started nipping and pulling at my sleeve and before I could stop him he wee-d on the sofa! :shock:

He's only done that once before, but that was when he was a baby and I was litter training him. He went straight back to the kitchen in disgrace. :lol: not that it was problem to clean up, but I just wonder why he reacted that way...? Is my jacket really that bad?! :shock:

Sam and Truffs
07-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Truffles did this when we got the giants, after no weeing since her spay. Poor sofa.

Schez
07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Truffles did this when we got the giants, after no weeing since her spay. Poor sofa.

Poor sofa indeed, he's a big rabbit with a lot of wee! :lol: luckily, the sofa is leather (it sounds posh, but promise it's not! ;)) and so it wiped clean off. Reggie is booked in for his neuter at the end if this month. (Scared face) :(

Sam and Truffs
07-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Poor sofa indeed, he's a big rabbit with a lot of wee! :lol: luckily, the sofa is leather (it sounds posh, but promise it's not! ;)) and so it wiped clean off. Reggie is booked in for his neuter at the end if this month. (Scared face) :(

Our sofa is leather too, and not posh! Willow and Nettle are being spayed on Thursday. Am dreading it TBH but it should make them a bit more gentle with each other.

Schez
07-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Our sofa is leather too, and not posh! Willow and Nettle are being spayed on Thursday. Am dreading it TBH but it should make them a bit more gentle with each other.

It definitely helped my Rex buns, Stanleigh Rose was terrible bless her heart, she either needed a litter (never in a million years I'm afraid) or to be spayed. Since being spayed Stanleigh is so affectionate with Daisy Belle, they are inseparable. :love: Daisy's turn next month. :thumb: every one of my bunnies have or will be neutered.

I know it's worrying but try not to worry too much, we all do when our bunnies are in the vets(I'm a fine one to talk, I'm terrible - and I know I will be anxious with Reggie) Keep us posted on how things are going on Thursday? *nose rubs for Willow and Nettle* xx