• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny cuddles...

Schez

Mama Doe
84c8130ac6f9e4a5ecd62952ac0b9e25_zpsde47e0d2.jpg

My youngest decides that Reggie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally needs a cuddle and climbs on in.... :lol:

Excuse the state, snapped before clean out time. :oops:

I was making a cuppa, turned around and there they were, I missed the best pic - Reggie was snuggling into him but then he got distracted by food! :lol:

My boys are so gentle and always supervised with any animal (even bugs in the garden that my eldest is absolutely fascinated with... Yes darling, that's a beautiful wood louse, can we please now pop him back with his friends? :roll::lol:) and Reggie is a soppy bun - it's a beautiful combo. :love:

so cute :love:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your bun? I'm looking for good breeders of giants or frenchies and noticed you're in my area :wave:

so cute :love:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your bun? I'm looking for good breeders of giants or frenchies and noticed you're in my area :wave:

The lady who had Reggie has had to sell up, she had Reggie's mum for sale and I missed it by minutes (to my husbands relief :lol:) she was in Wales, my bridge bunny Flemish giants were from Wales too but they were pets that needed rehoming...) hmmmm... I'm thinking where else I have heard of giants looking for homes...

Edit: just looked at Somerset Warren as they have a fabulous reputation, but it looks like they have finished... :( hmmm, still looking...

If you are looking for a giant breed, maybe check rescue as well? And I've looked on the usual free-ads and there are some not to far out of the area, but you really need to be careful, check them out first etc... It depends on how you feel about that. :wave: :D

Last edited:
He is huuuuge! :shock:

I'm sure there are a few giants in rescues. :wave:

:lol: he gets the reaction a lot, the lady from cats protection asked permission to take a photo as she had never seen a Giant bunny before. :lol: he can't help being gorgeous... :lol:

:lol: he gets the reaction a lot, the lady from cats protection asked permission to take a photo as she had never seen a Giant bunny before. :lol: he can't help being gorgeous... :lol:

The guys who built our shed/run took pictures of Willow and Nettle. Apparently they are now famous down the pub and at the rugby club ...

Same here. Hector is definitely famous. The plumber; gardener; and the vet nurse have all taken photos recently. Not to mention he's taken over my FB page. :D

Awwww CUTE! I can't believe the size of giant rabbits, I've got two mini lops, I'd have loved to have seen my dads face if I'd come home with a giant! Haha!

The lady who had Reggie has had to sell up, she had Reggie's mum for sale and I missed it by minutes (to my husbands relief :lol:) she was in Wales, my bridge bunny Flemish giants were from Wales too but they were pets that needed rehoming...) hmmmm... I'm thinking where else I have heard of giants looking for homes...

Edit: just looked at Somerset Warren as they have a fabulous reputation, but it looks like they have finished... :( hmmm, still looking...

If you are looking for a giant breed, maybe check rescue as well? And I've looked on the usual free-ads and there are some not to far out of the area, but you really need to be careful, check them out first etc... It depends on how you feel about that. :wave: :D
Thanks anyway :)

There is a breeder I think I'm happy with in Wales, all her buns are in shed/run set ups and she breeds a sensible amount of times before spaying and bonding so it all sounds quite good.
I've been looking for about a year in rescues but haven't found anything suitable. I was happy to wait but now my frenchie's died I really miss having a big bun around :(
There's apparently a french lop coming in to West Hatch but they want to bond him themselves and won't bond a trio. So frustrating!

Sorry to ramble on!

He's bigger than your little boy! :lol: you don't realise how small/large something is until you have something to compare it to!

I bet he's lovely to snuggle :love:

Back