• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip and Milo: Bunny dates eeeekk!!!!

shazbud

Young Bun
Hi all it is time to rebond pip and milo. She has recovered well now and is eating well, ses calm and happy. Her spay was 5 August. Any tips on the best way to do this or what to expect would be much appreciated. We will do in a small part of our hall, neutral territory with new tunnel toys and food :) I am very nervous about it as she is such a timid little thing and milo is a cheeky confident bun. My hub calls him the Colnel!

Personally I would leave it a little longer, a month isn't enough time to recover from a spay

Last edited:
Personally I would leave it a little longer, a month isn't enough time to recover from a spay

It's five weeks and one has to consider the individual bunnies they are not all the same and it is the right time to do it for mine. As no one on here has any advice I will go it alone. Thx

Tbh, I'm new here and what I know is what I've read on the forum. I'm going to be bonding my two bunnies in 6 weeks time but I've already figured I'm probably not going to put up a thread unless it goes wrong because people just repeat themselves time and time again.

So, all I know is that most people recommend putting them in the bath and letting them meet each other and just supervise. Either way, do it on neutral territory which I think you know. Try looking at a few of the other threads for advice, they all say the same thing.

Just supervise and see how it goes. Use your common sense and if it starts to get out of hand then break it up and maybe try again later or come on here for advice.

Good luck, I hope it goes well. Mine is over a month away yet and I'm already nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back