• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum I don't like this 'rain'

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Levi is decidedly unimpressed by this weather we have been having today....

Mum, I'm wet....and my handsome mane is all tangled!!

image_zpsd42d239c.jpg

Now I've got to give myself a bath... *sigh*

image_zps557612aa.jpg

image_zps81099abc.jpg

And my ears....

image_zps71d8c35c.jpg

image_zpsd1ca1de6.jpg

image_zps7ed3a5af.jpg

And now I'm EXHAUSTED!! I can only summon the energy to sit in the corner and look cute, even though you do have a very tempting magazine there on the floor, I can't even be bothered to chew it!

image_zps73c78197.jpg

When is summer back again??

He's such a plonker there was a nice dry mini hutch in their run and he just sat out in the middle of the run being rained on!

It's a tough life being a bunny... And a very cute one at that! :love::lol: aww bless his soggy ears... :D

He's such a plonker there was a nice dry mini hutch in their run and he just sat out in the middle of the run being rained on!

:shock:

My girl smudge does that... Their hutch is attached to their run... Her sister Honey just gives her a look from inside the hutch... :lol:

:shock:

My girl smudge does that... Their hutch is attached to their run... Her sister Honey just gives her a look from inside the hutch... :lol:

I can't attach the hutch and run together as the hutch is kept inside a shed. I wish I could though, I love the look of the runaround stuff, and on a day like today it would be much better. Then if they chose to sit in the rain at least it's their choice!!

I don't like my set ups... They are so basic... I do my best to enrich them but I want runaround tubes, shed, aviary fantabulous adventure playground type set up for my bunnies... :oops: sorry, I get carried away... I do my very best, and the RSPCA lady who came to visit said the set ups were brilliant... Just being on the forum, you get to see some AMAZING set ups... :D

I don't like my set ups... They are so basic... I do my best to enrich them but I want runaround tubes, shed, aviary fantabulous adventure playground type set up for my bunnies... :oops: sorry, I get carried away... I do my very best, and the RSPCA lady who came to visit said the set ups were brilliant... Just being on the forum, you get to see some AMAZING set ups... :D

Ditto! I thought mine was great, until I came on here. I have a serious case of 'hutch envy'. The one thing I would say is I like having the shed, it keeps all the hay and stuff in and it keeps the buns warmer and dry and me dry as well when I'm sorting them out. I have plans to extend their run though. Hopefully involving some runaround. :)

Awe bless so sweet he does look a little miffed at the rain :love:

Mine have the option of 2 dry hutches and 1 full covered run and 1 two third covered run but Stu still sits in the rain looking at me like its my fault :lol::lol:

Awe bless so sweet he does look a little miffed at the rain :love:

Mine have the option of 2 dry hutches and 1 full covered run and 1 two third covered run but Stu still sits in the rain looking at me like its my fault :lol::lol:

Contrary little things aren't they! :)

I came home to find Heidi and Dash sitting in the rain waiting for tea! Heidi even did a couple of mini binkies!! Not sure if it was the rain that excited her or the fact I was home and that means tea time :lol: They have a runaround pipe to hutch and a shelter in run but were still sat in the rain! Summer and Skye on the other hand will just hideaway in their hutch in bad weather.
Like u said I feel better now with their set ups knowing that its their choice whether they're in or out :thumb:
Your rabbits r gorgeous by the way :love: His expression in that 1st pic is priceless :lol:

:shock::shock: Does he know you're posting pictures of him looking less than his best on the internet?? :shock::shock:

Nothing more bedraggled looking than a soggy lionhead.

:love::love:

:shock::shock: Does he know you're posting pictures of him looking less than his best on the internet?? :shock::shock:

Nothing more bedraggled looking than a soggy lionhead.

:love::love:

I find its a good way to keep his feet on the ground, I don't want him getting big headed with all the compliments and becoming a diva bun! :p

Back