• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little just choked!!!

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
Oh my god!!!! I'm still shaking!!! We were sharing an apple in bed and she tried to bounce and chew at the same time and made the most HORRIBLE noise :cry::cry: Seem okay now though thank god!

Oh no, that must have been so scary!! :( My old dog choked once. I did abdominal thrusts on her and that did the trick. I wouldn't have the first clue what to do for a bunny though.

Does she still seem ok?

Oh no, that must have been so scary!! :( My old dog choked once. I did abdominal thrusts on her and that did the trick. I wouldn't have the first clue what to do for a bunny though.

Does she still seem ok?

If they can't shift it themselves you're supposed to carefully swing them as they used to to newborns I think....

How bad was the choke?
When parsley choked we had to get antibiotics for a week to reduce the chance of aspiration pneumonia.
And metacam for his inflamed airways.
There's a sticky in health I think about choking.

Id pop to the vets in the morning to get her seen to if it were me.

My heart totally sank when I seen this.

*big hugs*
xxxxxxx

How bad was the choke?
When parsley choked we had to get antibiotics for a week to reduce the chance of aspiration pneumonia.
And metacam for his inflamed airways.
There's a sticky in health I think about choking.

Id pop to the vets in the morning to get her seen to if it were me.

My heart totally sank when I seen this.

*big hugs*
xxxxxxx

Oh no, I wish I'd read this sooner!! :( I didn't think she's need care as she'd shifted it, just didn't occur to me, d'oh!

My partner proposed to me Saturday afternoon so that kind of drove everything else from my mind - selfish I know! She's been fine all weekend...guessing it's probably too late to take her now?

oh congrats!!!!
If it were me id still take her and get a wee course just in case.
And get the vet to look at her teeth as well just in case.

Glad she seems ok though
xxxxxxxx

Back