• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea pig stuck in the hay ball!

moi

Mama Doe
A few years back I used to have guinea pigs. Oneday I came home and found that luna had got the door open to the hay ball and got the top half of her body (legs and all) in the ball, only problem was she couldnt get back out. I had to get my Dad to bring his wire cutters round!

although you cant see it there was a bar over the top of her too! She came out unscathed luckily x

:shock:. Goodness. At least she was OK. Our pets do manage to get themselves into some amazing scrapes.

when i got home she had obviously given up struggling and just sat there waiting to be rescued. Bless her x

This was a while back, we no linger have any piggies. After about 4 years of having them my Son developed allergys towards them so as they died we didnt get anymore. So cute though x

This is why I wont use any type of hay rack for my piggies. I had one get his head stuck and he broke his neck/back trying to get out and I had to have him pts. I get a bit nervy using them for the buns and only do so with the bigger buns.

This is why I wont use any type of hay rack for my piggies. I had one get his head stuck and he broke his neck/back trying to get out and I had to have him pts. I get a bit nervy using them for the buns and only do so with the bigger buns.

thats so sad, sorry to hear that x

Back