• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New supervised shed/run extension

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
I decided to add a supervised run extension to the shed/run combo I have instead of this run sitting and doing nothing....

v5lizq.jpg

The girls love it and luckily for me they haven't figured out they probably could jump over it yet :lol: .....

107m6wg.jpg

e12lxk.jpg

:love: They're coming out their shells so much recently, still a bit weary every now and then but they've started running up to me when they know it's feeding time :lol: :love:

Looks lovely! Just watch them for the jumping, they will probably figure it out the second that you relax and stop watching! I wouldn't trust Levi in an open topped run and he's a mini lop!

Keep the blue stool away from the fence if you dont want free range bunnies!!!

That looks great. Glad they are getting more friendly too. I am trying to ingratiate myself with my lot using fenugreek crunchies.

I'm always watching, but the stool was there because I moved the brick I usually use :thumb: They hide under those stools..... crazy bunnies!!

Back