• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you grow your grass in?

If your bunny's run is on hardstanding?

Fed up with hosing/sweeping off poo from the girls' turf (they will not use a litter tray in the run) and decided that they, like the boarders, can go onto hardstanding, for ease and for disinfecting. But, they love their grass. What's big enough to grow it in? They have an 8ft run so something narrow that would run all the way along would be great, if such a thing exists. They love their hay and eat lots of it, so does the lack of grass actually not matter?

Thank you!

Google tuff spot their actuality builders trays, mine are on hard standing and every day I pick 2 bag fulls of bits for them when I walk the dog or from the allotmeng

Thank you. They do love forage foods. My mum has a large garden and I have a regular supply of willow, hazel and apple from her, which I hang from the top of the run :thumb:

Back