• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bun and tiel Picss... Please Suggest me some sweet name (:

ammar

Young Bun
they are still nameless so please give them sweet names,,thanks :)

7885891378039831.jpeg

7885891378039898.jpeg

7885891378039798.jpeg

7885891378479220.jpeg

7885891378039683.jpeg

Lovely bunny, but that ear does look sore and the nose and toes as well :( hope bunny is ok and sending get well vibes if not xx

Awww, they are beautiful... Can you share more info? Age, sex, how you found them? Adorable - The name Jasper came into my mind for the bunny, but is bunny a boy or a girl? :lol:

Awww, they are beautiful... Can you share more info? Age, sex, how you found them? Adorable - The name Jasper came into my mind for the bunny, but is bunny a boy or a girl? :lol:

he is male n i found Him in a meat shop actually..the shop keeper may wants to cut him into pieces but i pay him some more money and save the bunny life,, i think this bunny was come from a medicine company,,any ways i am taking care of him .... The cockatiel (bird) is 2 months old n my hand raised.. :)

he is male n i found Him in a meat shop actually..the shop keeper may wants to cut him into pieces but i pay him some more money and save the bunny life,, i think this bunny was come from a medicine company,,any ways i am taking care of him .... The cockatiel (bird) is 2 months old n my hand raised.. :)

Good for you for saving bun :thumb: Not sure where you are/ how easy it is to get to a vet, but he looks like he was treated badly before you got him so keep an eye on him in case his wounds need medical treatment.

Pretty birdie too :love:

Good for you for saving bun :thumb: Not sure where you are/ how easy it is to get to a vet, but he looks like he was treated badly before you got him so keep an eye on him in case his wounds need medical treatment.

Pretty birdie too :love:

yeah really he was treated badly but now i guess he found a nice home hah :) thankss btw :)

Definitely agree with what others have said, his ties look a bit swollen on his left front paw and his ear looks a bit sore. He definitely needs to see a rabbit savvy vet for a check over.

Poor bun, is he traumatized by how he's been treated? He does look a bit scared in those pics :( If so I would advise going very slowly with him and giving him his own space and some peace and quiet to recover from his ordeal. Handle him as little as possible. He doesn't know yet that you saved him, to him you will seem like just another human who might hurt him. You must take the time and patience to win his trust in you.

I think he looks like a Ralph :love:

well done saving him he is lovely :love:

thinking along names what about lucky? or chance as you have given him a second chance of a better life ;)

Definitely agree with what others have said, his ties look a bit swollen on his left front paw and his ear looks a bit sore. He definitely needs to see a rabbit savvy vet for a check over.

Poor bun, is he traumatized by how he's been treated? He does look a bit scared in those pics :( If so I would advise going very slowly with him and giving him his own space and some peace and quiet to recover from his ordeal. Handle him as little as possible. He doesn't know yet that you saved him, to him you will seem like just another human who might hurt him. You must take the time and patience to win his trust in you.

I think he looks like a Ralph :love:

he is recovering nicely,,,i will post his new pictures,,he is really good now :love::love:

well done saving him he is lovely :love:

thinking along names what about lucky? or chance as you have given him a second chance of a better life ;)

haha nice thought ,,,lucky seems awsm i guess..i will ask the bun for this name :lol:

Back