• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doormat

Sam and Truffs

Mama Doe
I need a doormat at our French doors now that we need to go to the buns outside. Does anyone have a doormat NOT chewed by housebuns? I can't actually think of anything they wouldn't chew.

Do they chew your carpets? If not, maybe a small off cut of the same carpet cut to size might work?

Do they chew your carpets? If not, maybe a small off cut of the same carpet cut to size might work?

Yep, if they can get their paws on an edge of carpet they definitely chew it. It's more that I don't want them ingesting a doormat rather than being worried what it looks like though.

Would a wicker mat have been chemically treated do you think?

I meet thought of that. It might well have been. Maybe if it was hand made like from a market stall instead of a factory produced one? We have a guy in Plymouth street market that makes all kinds of things like that but that probably doesn't help you much, sorry!

Back