• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Isn't Bella looking beautiful?! (and Foxie too ;))

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
I've been lurking a lot recently so I haven't posted much! Foxie and Bella probably feel slightly neglected too, there have been a lot less cuddles than usual!

I looked out the door earlier and they were cuddling so cutely that I had to take a photo :love: and Bella's coat is looking so completely gorgeous! Her mane has grown much longer, and it's long fur rather than wool which is what Foxie's (very small!) mane feels like. Her fur looks more beautiful and sleek than it has since we got her. I thought I have to upload photos of her beautiful mane and coat because we're probably only going to have it a week and then she's going to go back to being a scruffy patchwork bun!

So here is an overload of photos... and Sachmis had to photobomb obviously and stick her tongue out :roll: :lol:

Bunny love :love:

'Aren't I looking beautiful Mummy!'

'Mummy! What abouts me! I iz beautiful too right?!'

'AND ME! I'M BEAUTIFUL TOO!'

'None of youz is as beautiful as me. Just look at this face Mummy! LOOK AT IT!'

Bella's fur is really gleaming. Wonderful colouring too. :love:

I am having cat wantings (!) atm - yours is lovely (especially with her tongue out).

Yes Foxie, you are beautiful too.

I've been missing Foxie so much!!!

I took a super cute pic of Jaff flopped out on the back of the sofa last night but it was so so dark :(

Oh and Bella is lovely. I love the contrast between her body and paws!

But I mostly have eyes for Foxie :love:

Thanks everyone :D I think they are especially gorgeous atm!

Tulsi, I have two cats and I still want more (although I know I can't as it'd end in a blood bath :shock:) they are just so lovable and aloof :lol: The rabbit in your sig looks Bella coloured, is she??

KMazzy, OMFG what a lovely Jaffa photo! :love: Foxie's moustache has nearly completely disappeared :( I hope it comes back with the winter!!

Awh fantastic pictures of the buns and cat :love:

I just love your Bella as she's so similar to my Pixie ~ colour wise :love:

Oh and Foxie is very cute too. :love:

Awh fantastic pictures of the buns and cat :love:

I just love your Bella as she's so similar to my Pixie ~ colour wise :love:

Oh and Foxie is very cute too. :love:

Thanks :D Does your Pixie has a nice coat atm?! Is it all a similar colour? I think Bella's going to start growing her proper winter coat soon and it'll change colour again. :lol:

Thanks everyone :D I think they are especially gorgeous atm!

KMazzy, OMFG what a lovely Jaffa photo! :love: Foxie's moustache has nearly completely disappeared :( I hope it comes back with the winter!!

I want Foxie's whiskers back too! He is just so handsome!

Ok.. These pics are waaaaaaay too cute! :lol: :love:

All very beautiful! (But loving the sticky out tongue - extra points for that :lol:)

Ok.. These pics are waaaaaaay too cute! :lol: :love:

All very beautiful! (But loving the sticky out tongue - extra points for that :lol:)

I have so many sticky out tongue photos :lol: she is just a very cheeky cat :lol:

KMazzy... cross your fingers for winter whiskers ;)

Back