• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybun have one of these?

That looks really good. I am half tempted to buy one when I get the cash. I might just make something similar for now to see if they are interested.

I've got one for my buns but I lost one of the pieces so they can only do two out of the three levels. I can't say I get much use out of mine really as it takes much longer to set the thing up than it does for the rabbits to get all the food, but if you can be bothered it's good entertainment for them :D

The only problem I had with just putting the cups on top the food was that Eli found it was quicker to pick the whole thing up and throw it than it was to pick the cups up :lol:

Hector's birthday present....

I have to say, I bet he'll pick it up and throw it across the room to get the food....:roll:

I have one but only used it once. Fiver grabs the whole thing and throws it until everything comes out. :roll: He's so smart that he's not silly enough to lift each individual thing when he can everything out at once. :lol: Xena just sits and waits for him to do it and cleans up. :roll:

Bilbo gets the food out in the clever way, Cloud just chucks it or tries to nab the food when Bilbo frees it xD Havent tried it with Pooka yet.

Got a similar thing given to us for our collie. She got it in a few seconds and it is just a lot of hassle for not much entertainment now.

Back