• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it normal

Carolinew5

Warren Scout
for a bunny to lick all the time .. my little male bunny always does it .. i sit in his run and he will lick my feet and hands .. should i get him a mineral roll for his hutch ??

Awww, he loves you! Does he live outside alone? Maybe you could consider getting him a friend?

We have 2 they have just had there ops so wont be long till there are together but they have always been able to touch and run up and down together .. have notice in the last week they are more friendly and playful .. my girl today waited for him to lay down then she touched him with her nose ran away then waited for him to settle again and done it again naughty pickle .. then she lays down next to him .. very sweet to watch .. He has always licked even when they were together she does it too but not as much :)

Back