• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji Update ('Wild' Kitten)

Peanut-Toffee

Warren Veteran
Wow, such a HUGE difference in just a couple of days!
Took these earlier while I was sat in the room with him:

1185239_10151640693743737_462838915_n.jpg

544896_10151640693843737_540993971_n.jpg

1011621_10151640694103737_972395119_n.jpg

1256508_10151640694243737_1738477509_n.jpg

1239799_10151640695338737_1145102099_n.jpg

1185275_10151640701668737_1429069849_n.jpg

ETA: Previous thread with his story
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?399977-Advice-please-Wild-Kitten

Last edited:
Awwww...he just needed to know he was safe! Now he knows, he can get on with being a kitten.

:love::love::love:

Aw it's funny just seeing this I've just come back from walking my dogs and saw a gorgeous little black kitten where the local ferals hang out, there was an adult cat with it but its so sad to think that's the life it's destined to have, looking at this perfect gorgeous little thing next to a haggard scruffy old cat :( When will it end if they just keep breeding, never having any medical treatment, innoculations or preventative treatments :( I suspect a stray that turned up on my doorstep a while back in a pretty bad way was one of them. She was having seizures it was awful to think she'd been suffering like that alone out there. I'm glad I could help end her suffering :cry: Anyway went off on a bit of a waffle then :lol: Your kittens r both gorgeous lucky u! :love:

Thanks all, Im SO proud of how far hes come already!!
Hes still a bit hand nervous (poor baby :( ) but has let me put my hand by him, and Ive put food in front of him without him running off.

:love::love::love::love:

ETA: Please excuse the mess/awful carpet....that used to be my 'spare room' but is now the animal room lol

Aw it's funny just seeing this I've just come back from walking my dogs and saw a gorgeous little black kitten where the local ferals hang out, there was an adult cat with it but its so sad to think that's the life it's destined to have, looking at this perfect gorgeous little thing next to a haggard scruffy old cat :( When will it end if they just keep breeding, never having any medical treatment, innoculations or preventative treatments :( I suspect a stray that turned up on my doorstep a while back in a pretty bad way was one of them. She was having seizures it was awful to think she'd been suffering like that alone out there. I'm glad I could help end her suffering :cry: Anyway went off on a bit of a waffle then :lol: Your kittens r both gorgeous lucky u! :love:

Aww poor thing :(
Ive just seen another advert this same girl has 3 more kittens free to go next weekend....I fear its never ending :(

Aww poor thing :(
Ive just seen another advert this same girl has 3 more kittens free to go next weekend....I fear its never ending :(

They make me so mad, to me its just part and parcel of getting a cat or dog (and now rabbits as I've learnt from here!) that u get it neutered, but especially cats its inevitable they're going to get pregnant its so unfair :(

One slight positive is at least shes not trying to make money out of it....but she also doesnt care about them or care where they end up :( I wish I could save them all, its so hard!

I have quite a few Simons Cat items now for them, love it!
The lid is not actually on the tray though, Simba wont go in it with the lid on :roll:

He is a lovely little fella and its so nice to see him coming on so quickly :D

Bless his little furry paws :love::love::love:

Back