• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmmm what a mess!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
1237846_10201898689527515_224286883_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of a picture I took (on an old fashioned camera, not digital so I can't share unfortunately) a long time ago. I was mucking out the bunny shed and popped their bag of food on the grass in their run. I turned around from my cleaning a while later to see the bag moving slightly - a little vole had tunneled up under the run, chewed a hole in the bag and was gorging himself! :love: When I lifted the bag the food all poured out of the bottom. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of a picture I took (on an old fashioned camera, not digital so I can't share unfortunately) a long time ago. I was mucking out the bunny shed and popped their bag of food on the grass in their run. I turned around from my cleaning a while later to see the bag moving slightly - a little vole had tunneled up under the run, chewed a hole in the bag and was gorging himself! :love: When I lifted the bag the food all poured out of the bottom. :lol:

Aww thats soo cute !!

Back