• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes! I'm getting there with Cookie - pic added

marchi1990

Mama Doe
In June I adopted a lovely girl called Cookie. She is pretty nervous and at first almost lunged when I accessed her house.

But I have worked hard and I think I am having a breakthrough. She is now tolerating head-rubs and even eats out of my hand :love:

Last edited:
Aww. I remember lovely Cookie on your thread with pics of all your rabbits. I have a tri mini lop (Mottle) who is very hand shy. Just got some fenugreek crunchies today to tempt him!

Aww. I remember lovely Cookie on your thread with pics of all your rabbits. I have a tri mini lop (Mottle) who is very hand shy. Just got some fenugreek crunchies today to tempt him!

I'd say if you have bought Fenugreek Crunchies you are on to a winner :thumb:

37accb9958456233df591bb53dd4dd03_zps8c14a1d0.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi I'm Cookie.

I wasn't treated so well by my previous owners as they left me to get really poorly.

I went into a rescue and then one day Mummy came along.

Now I'm all better and I really love it here. I was really really nervous at first - I showed mummy I didn't want touching.

But she keeps telling me I can trust her and that she loves me. I think I believe her. I'm even letting her give me head rubs now. It's quite nice.

Oh and I thought you'd like to know I'm getting a brand new home tomorrow! Mum is getting a big shed and run for her birthday and it is all for me!!!

Love,
Cookie.

cookie is gorgeous. so lovely that she is trusting you more and more and that she will never have to go through anything awful again in her life. she will be happy and loved. so amazing :love:

What a cutie :love: It's an awesome feeling when they start trusting you! Charlie accepts nose rubs now if she's eating and she'll quite happily come up to me and my mom (the food bringers :lol:). I think later on when I move her into her new hutch and run she'll come on a bit more as we had a lot of very happy bunny binkies when she was in the run last night! :love:

Aww lovely picture of Cookie accepting strokes :love:

My lovely Mottle with his doe, Peaches.

What a cutie :love: It's an awesome feeling when they start trusting you! Charlie accepts nose rubs now if she's eating and she'll quite happily come up to me and my mom (the food bringers :lol:). I think later on when I move her into her new hutch and run she'll come on a bit more as we had a lot of very happy bunny binkies when she was in the run last night! :love:

I remember Charlie's story. Glad that she is gradually getting more and more used to you. She is lovely :love:

Aww lovely picture of Cookie accepting strokes :love:

My lovely Mottle with his doe, Peaches.

Awwww they look happy in their lovely setup.

Aww :love: it's so amazing when you are able to stroke them for the first time, when I was first able to stroke Dandy I was crying tears of happiness :love:

Back