• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud bunny mummy moment

Rach210

Alpha Buck
Jasper actually came to me for strokes and nose rubs yesterday rather than running away. I assumed it was a one off then when I opened the run in the evening he came to me again and let me give him nose rubs then pick him up and put him back in the cage. He got a fenugreek crunchy as a reward to encourage this behaviour!

Awww. Just bought my first ever packs of fenugreek crunchies for this very purpose!

Aww! (Fenugreek crunchies are faves with my two too!) I was out yesterday evening so couldn't give Levi and daisy their evening cuddles, but I gave them a quick fuss when I picked them up out of their run and Levi gave me a nose lick while I stood with him held against me, standing up in the run. So I definitely think he doesn't mind being picked up now :)

Back