• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreading going on holiday on Sat!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
But really, really need the break. I'm totally exhausted. Working full time and being so obsessive in looking after/spending time with the buns has taken it's toll, and if I don't have a break from it I really think I would have some kind of breakdown :( in one way I can't wait, I love holidays and sunshine so much, I'm just terrified of leaving Olly :( he has become much closer to me since Honey died, he comes running to me for snuggles on the floor, and just loves spending time with me :love: my mum and dad will be staying at our house to look after them all, and they do all know and like my mum (they think my dad's a bit scary :lol:), I am so worried about Olly thinking I've abandoned him :( I can't bear the thought of him being sad again :(I hope he doesn't stop eating or get sick :( I'm not as worried about all the others, it's just Olly.

Aww, I'm sure he will be fine, specially as he's staying at home and knows your mum. Can you give her your login details for RU and then if she was worried she can post for advice? Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!) when we go away I leave lists galore about how much to feed and when, who likes what hay, favourite foods, vets numbers etc :D

Aww, I'm sure he will be fine, specially as he's staying at home and knows your mum. Can you give her your login details for RU and then if she was worried she can post for advice? Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!) when we go away I leave lists galore about how much to feed and when, who likes what hay, favourite foods, vets numbers etc :D

Thanks, I will probably be texting her 5 times a day to check everything is ok! :oops: so I would probably still log on here myself :lol: we are going for a week, it's so good of my mum, she takes a week off work especially :love: she knows I wouldn't go otherwise!!!

Awwww Olly will be fine, he will be with people he knows and in his own environment.

Try and enjoy yourself, the week will go very quickly.

Back