• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny hall nottingham

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I collected the buns from bunny hall boarding today after a event I'd staffed for, for 6 days

I can't praise them enough I had the biggest option for their cages and a run attached the buns didnt want to leave and were healthy and happy, the staff were lovely and friendly too :)

I was very happy :)

My two went there for a weekend a few weeks ago. I was so impressed with them. Ellie was fresh from a 3 day stay at the vets with her suspected ear infection, she was on loads of meds and her and Bandit weren't getting on very well after being split at the vets, but the owner, Nicola was like "Oh they'll be fine, don't worry we'll sort them!!" And they've been fine together ever since..!

She's VERY knowledgeable and if there was a problem while the buns were there I have no doubt that they'd be in good hands. It is expensive but the care the buns received was definitely worth it :) would recommend to anyone :wave:

It does look amazing but it's very expensive!

My two went there for a weekend a few weeks ago. I was so impressed with them. Ellie was fresh from a 3 day stay at the vets with her suspected ear infection, she was on loads of meds and her and Bandit weren't getting on very well after being split at the vets, but the owner, Nicola was like "Oh they'll be fine, don't worry we'll sort them!!" And they've been fine together ever since..!

She's VERY knowledgeable and if there was a problem while the buns were there I have no doubt that they'd be in good hands. It is expensive but the care the buns received was definitely worth it :) would recommend to anyone :wave:

This! It may be expensive but Its worth it and I haven't been able to find a notts boarder that has big enough enclosures all the others were just about meeting the min requirements or slightly bigger.

The buns were clean and fresh and we so chilled on the journey home :)

Back