• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are TV Programmes About Rabbits Mostly Rubbish ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just watched an episode of Animal A+E and it featured a Rabbit with obvious Dental Disease. What do you do for a Rabbit with Dental problems ? You dont look in his mouth, you have a quick feel around the outside of it. Note that the eyes are gunky (which of course screams tooth root elongation, but never mind) then you jab Bunny with an antibiotic/analgesic and hey-presto Bunny's Dental Disease will be 'cured' in a few days :thumb:

I am going to ask C to locate this wonder drug, it'll save a fortune on GA/Dental treatments

*sigh*

I didn't see it, but I wonder if it's because documentaries are often largely rubbish and it's only when you have good knowledge of the subject matter that you realise this?

(Pedigree Dogs Exposed is one such example I can think of... )

:censored: idiots. I didn't see it but that sounds Godawful! I have to agree though that I have yet to see a programme which deals with rabbits in a bun savvy way. Its always misguided, simplistic and often a myth.

Back