• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming tip I had forgotten!

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
Lint rollers are pretty good too. Used to use them on the cat at home, we use them on the buns when we get a chance.

Do you mean the sticky rollers or the battery powered lint removers you see in catalogues?
Both sound a bit "hairy" trying to use them on a bun so maybe I have got completely the wrong end of the stick:roll:

Just the sticky rollers. It just means most of the fur stays on the roller, and they're not overly sticky so they only grab the loose ones. Unlike brushes, my lot will sit still when I use a lint roller, probably because its more handlike.

Bailey my mini rex will only let you lint roll him, no wet hand, no plucking the fur and definately no brush!!

I could go through about 500 lint rollers if I used them on Herbie....he is a hairy man!

Bailey my mini rex will only let you lint roll him, no wet hand, no plucking the fur and definately no brush!!

I used to use a soft brush on my lot but they didn't like it much as demonstrated by Bilbo running off with it, eating the rubber, or hiding it :roll:

Ohh I have got a couple of them but hadn't thought of trying then on bun who is moulting again. He does not like being burshed, only tolerate it while he is eating a fenugeek crunchie!

I keep forgetting to do this, there's always loads of fluff just sitting on the top of their fur and the table when I finish brushing them it gets everywhere!

I keep forgetting to do this, there's always loads of fluff just sitting on the top of their fur and the table when I finish brushing them it gets everywhere!

Everywhere for me is usually my clothes, ears, mouth and nose...bonus to lint roller there is I can use it on my clothes too :lol:

My English cross is moulting badly, far more than his lion head missus. I think he's gonna go bald the amount he's shedding!

Back