• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is dry Clover and dry Quack Grass good for rabbits?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
I normally buy 100% timothy hay bale around this time each year. But I just see an ad. that says Small square hay bales no rain, timothy/clover/quackgrass, all organic without fertilizer, pesticides or herbicides.

So it's all organic. So I now have to decide a bale of 100% timothy hay or a mix of the above that is organic

As such, it boils down to what's the deal w/ Clvoer and Quack Grass. I think I have some quack grass in my backyard and my buns eat them every summer

I've never heard of quack grass I'm afraid so I can't really advise you but if your buns normally enjoy the timothy hay then I'd go for that one rather than risk buying something that they may not eat. HJaving said that, mine normally have 100% farm baled meadow hay and it's got all sorts in it, which they enjoy :thumb:.

I've never heard of quack grass I'm afraid so I can't really advise you but if your buns normally enjoy the timothy hay then I'd go for that one rather than risk buying something that they may not eat. HJaving said that, mine normally have 100% farm baled meadow hay and it's got all sorts in it, which they enjoy :thumb:.

quack grass is just grass that is really long, and soft

Back