• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel so empty.

jazxo

Mama Doe
Pippin is off being bonded with new bun Pumpkin. I literally feel heart broken :( I know it will all be worth it to see her happy but I feel so lonely without her and feel so guilty.

It won't be long.. (I know it feels forever but hang on in there) you're doing the best for Pippin and the end result -two happy bunnies- will be worth it. ((hugs)) xx

PHP:
It won't be long.. (I know it feels forever but hang on in there) you're doing the best for Pippin and the end result -two happy bunnies- will be worth it. ((hugs)) xx

Thank you, appreciate it xxx

Just imagine how much fun she'll be having with her friend when she's home! She'll love you even more and you'll get double the love!

It will be so worth all the sadness when you have two happy, loved up bunnies back with you, they'll bring you so much joy, rabbit love is one of the most amazing things to see, my two make me smile everytime I see them supporting eachother and showing eachother love :love:

Can't wait to see them happy and loved up. She's told me that they're both eating well, no scuffles and they have had the occasional snuggle! Want to cry of happiness haha!

null_zpsfb37f0a0.jpg

Look what I got sent to me today!

Another update. She thinks they're already ready to come home! They're due home on Sunday so I said I'll get them on Saturday rather than rushing it. She said that Pumpkin (buck and the new bun) is grooming Pippin (doe) but she isn't grooming him back. This is how I expected it'd be but is this a problem? What does it mean?

Back