• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zola's Baby girls

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Zola's babies are now 11 weeks old and some have turned into proper fluffballs :lol:
They are going for their vacs tomorrow and mum Zola is being speyed
Here are the 3 girls taken today

Caraway

little Grasshopper

and fluffiest baby award goes to Jackie :D

boys pics tomorrow!

They are so fluffy and beautiful! :love:

The second one actually reminds me so much of a cat I saw yesterday, when I was bringing one of my Guinea Pig babies to meet with his possible new family. They are about just as fluffy looking and have the same color pattern, but the cat was orange in where the color was instead of black. ANYWAYS, I adore the color pattern. :lol:

I spotted them on Facebook earlier, cutest little babies I've seen in a long time. They'll be snapped up in no time! :love:

Cant really say on here :( shall I call u tommo? I definitely want her please x

I'm all over the place tomorrow..taking Kizzy to meet a possible new dog :D

None of these babies are going anywhere for a few weeks as need to be neutered..so watch this space..I'll register your interest in her..by the way who is she to go with? and will let you know when they are being done

I'm all over the place tomorrow..taking Kizzy to meet a possible new dog :D

None of these babies are going anywhere for a few weeks as need to be neutered..so watch this space..I'll register your interest in her..by the way who is she to go with? and will let you know when they are being done

Awww what sort of dog? Was sorry to hear about Charlie :(, has she been vaccinated? Cause I could get that done? X

Back