• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your REWs?

Loosy

Warren Veteran
I am getting a little red eyed white boy in a couple of weeks provided he can be successfully bonded with Ruby. Now everything is all sorted and it's just a waiting game I am starting to dwell on how much I miss Pipkin (he passed away last week) so I'd love to see some of your REW bunnies to hopefully cheer me up. :)

I've heard it's not such a popular colour but I don't know why. Me and my mum love them :love:

This is Stu after I told him NO very firmly :lol:
E3C0AEBA-6D90-45DD-B8D9-0A74CCA0EB94-5896-00000F3727E23913_zpsc0c2691f.jpg

And once he forgave me and snuggled in for a cuddle :love:
2bbc977b58d2fc1a54e93ae5a9568314_zpsd7e3ea3d.jpg

Stu and Dumplin
63d1fb0aa54df9712f6e9b1b42de7714_zps8499f6bf.jpg

Here are my two
Georgie

Bess

I wasn't too keen on REWs when the rescue first suggested these two. So glad I gave them a chance, wouldn't have it any other way now! :love:

Beautiful bunnies!:love: guinea pigs are very welcome too.
I love how George and Bess have opposite ears. They must look like mirrors of each other when they sit side by side!

This is our Twinkle Toes shes now 7 weve had her 2 years, shes our 2nd REW and I have to say she always looks grumpy but I do love her even if she only loves my daughter. Erm just a few pictures,:oops:

Digging

Playing to get her food

Grumpy, I'll show you grumpy

Mess? What mess? Did you not want me to dig there?

REW and a nethie, does it get any better than that :love:
Can't wait to see a photo of him!

I wasn't planning on another nethie but I do love them! I just can't wait to get him home now. It probably seems like I'm getting a new rabbit too quickly but every time I see Ruby on her own it makes me upset again. She never bonded with me as well as Pipkin did, she needs bunny company.

The only photo I have of him at the moment is from the RSPCA site and it's not very flattering! When he arrives home I'll take lots of pictures :)

This is Tonic, hes a bit grumpy and doesnt like humans, but he does occasionally snap out of it for binkys :)

all the REWs are gorgeous but the majority of them do have that grumpy look about them, wonder if its a pre-requiste of the breed. Twinkle just looks down on everyone and everything, shes such a snob:lol:

Back