• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what cheap flooring can I use in the shed???

moi

Mama Doe
I put down carpet which as you can imagine has been trashed, and its a mare trying to sweep the mess. What can I use that is cheap and easy to sweep x

I got safety flooring from ebay for £35 and its a huuuuuuuge roll too (its to go on floor, plus both shelves and up the sides of the shed also)

I got an off cut of lino cost me £10 my shed is 6x4. In the past Ive got a piece for free, usually a rotten pattern or colour but the rabbits don't mind

I got an off cut of lino cost me £10 my shed is 6x4. In the past Ive got a piece for free, usually a rotten pattern or colour but the rabbits don't mind

Yes, this is a great tip too, thats what we had down first but my two peed all over and it seeped under which is why we bougth the stuff to go up sides (we were goin to seal the edges to stop it seeping) but they stopped peeing eveywhere :roll:

Back