• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger and Biscuit's room (also known as my office...)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Did the monthly massive cleanout this morning. Changed everything around to keep it interesting, cleaned everything, hovered everything.

I love having them in my office and I think it's a pretty good setup for a pair, personally.

Wonderful set-up for two buns and nice to have their company while you work I'd say :D

It looks Fab :thumb:

But I think I'm right in thinking that your two aren't very good at keeping it looking so tidy ;) :D

Also - where did you get that little hutch in the corner from - would love something like that for ours (as if they haven't got enough tubes etc already :lol:)

It looks Fab :thumb:

But I think I'm right in thinking that your two aren't very good at keeping it looking so tidy ;) :D

Also - where did you get that little hutch in the corner from - would love something like that for ours (as if they haven't got enough tubes etc already :lol:)

I just bought 2 of these little hutches for 21 each plus postage (reduced).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0078ZCXK0/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hide House for Rabbits & Guineas 42 × 43 × 51 cm chicken house. Hope that helps.

Seeeeeeeee, I told you you would get round to it in the end... :lol::thumb: It looks lovely - 2 very lucky bunnies. :love:

Back