• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why

Do they normally go in the litterpan? If not you could try to litterpan train them - put some hay/newspaper in a litterpan (maybe one that kinda resembles the house) with a bit of pee and poop. And then clean the house with white vinegar so they can't smell the pee scent that will encourage them to keep going in it. Sometimes it can be hard to get them to stop if they really like to pee in it though.

My mum has just been telling them no but I don't think they understand I think it's just because its new and they might be marking territory as there's two of them and the one that I think is doing it isn't spayed but she is getting done in the holiday in October as I need to save up I am half way there

Have you put anything in it? Hay for instance? That might encourage them to wee in it :lol:

Have you put anything in it? Hay for instance? That might encourage them to wee in it :lol:

no just newspaper and straw but what i have been doing is everytime they wee i was tearing the soiled newspaper up and putting it in there litter tray and this morning there was no wee in it

She should be much better when she's spayed - my two sisters used to be terrible at weeing on the sofa, but as soon as they were spayed it stopped instantly.

Back