• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pair on FB "FREE TO GOOD HOME"

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
This lady is giving away pair with hutch. I urged her to charge. she said no one wants. said i would foster. hubby will go mad. anyone suffolk\cambs able to help¿ Still waiting more info. in hurry as trying to sort.

Oh dear... Wish I could help. Even if I could get to you I'm at bunny capacity. Fingers crossed for these bunnies.xx

Poor buns :( this is the state of unwanted bunnies in this area at the moment. Rabbit Residence is overfull to beyond capacity. If you're able to foster they could go on the RRR waiting list, but that's ever growing at the moment. Rehomings are up at the moment though (bunnies going to new homes every day next week! woo!) so we could get a move on albeit pairs are harder to home still at the moment over singles, bondings everywhere!

sorry was rushing out earlier.

they are dwarf lops. boy has been castrated; female not.

I don't know much more but I have said I can take as it is worrying they are there for free needing to be gone asap.

I can't give internet url but group is things for sale in Bury St Edmunds. I am waiting to hear back. Will keep you posted.

Apparently the female is aggressive but they couldn't afford to spay her. That put off alady who was interested. I have said I am the last resort ie will take them to save them but would be looking to rehome asap so a waiting game.

If I get them will let everyone know.

Apparently the female is aggressive but they couldn't afford to spay her. That put off alady who was interested. I have said I am the last resort ie will take them to save them but would be looking to rehome asap so a waiting game.

If I get them will let everyone know.
Well done you for trying to help these buns:thumb::thumb:

A girl posted last night she wanted them. She has had buns before. I haven't heslard anymore but it would be great if they found a loving home.

Back