• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to get a friend for Jasper...

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
As I don't think he will ever get along with the other two. However it's difficult - not sure my home would be approved by a rescue (although Jasper is totally free range downstairs) and I'm also a bit worried about the cost implications of 4 rabbits! And what if they don't get along?? Jasper hasn't had much luck with rabbits in the past (he was attacked by the last bun he was bonded with).

Decisions decisions. :roll: My O/H thinks it will be better to wait until after February when we know if we're staying in this place or not. He would also like all of the buns outside - he doesn't want two indoor ones. :(

I went from three to four with my lot.

I thought there was no way i could afford a fourth. Put all kinds of pressure on myself thinking it would cost a fortune. The only real difference was insurance went up and i need a bit more hay/veg/herbs/forage than with three. Bramble just kinda made his way in to our hearts and now i can't remember a time without him.

Back