• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A heart attack to start the day!

MrCutey

Banned
This sight greeted me this morning.. I should be used to it by now, but I still have to check that he's still breathing every time! :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
My two always start running around as soon as I get up in the morning - they are just so desperate for breakfast :)

I wish they wouldn't do that! :shock::roll:

Very cute though, look at that little tummeh! :thumb:

My Clover does it a lot im seeing to Buddy on the bottom of the hutch and i hear a thud look up and she is just there like that then lifts her head looks at me as if to say whats the problem :D

Bojangles likes to look right at me and just suddenly flop. First time she did it, my heart stopped and I went running over to her. She jumped up and back away like, "What the hell are you doing Mom?" The second time, I knew she was ok, but I was scared she was having mini strokes. So I bundled her up in her carrier and away we went to the vet. The vet checked her over to placate , but told me this was one of the bunnies way of saying I am happy and comfortable. She does it all the time, so I am used to it now. Every night when we Skype with my parents, she will lay beside me and flop.

Back