• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heres Malcolm

Riggs

Warren Scout
Hi There,
All of you that have read my introduction will already know a bit about my Malcolm but for everyone else here is where we are at.

Unfortunately Malcolm lost his partner in February, she passed away peacefully in her sleep we suspect from Heart Failure as she had been diagnosed years earlier with a heart murmur.

Malcolm came to us as a rescue and partner for Thumpa and had a poor start to life, when taken in by the RSPCA he had Eye and ear infections which we believe has left him more than a bit deaf and prone to watery eyes.

After Thumpa passed I wasn't ready to replace her but now we need to move on and Malcolm need a partner to keep him company and be his ears as he isn't very adventurous these days and spends most of his time in the house and when in the garden takes the first opportunity to hide in the passageway.

Anyhow we are now getting him ready to go in his first date and will be off to meet Blossom in the next week or so to see if they get on as it will be his (and her) decision as to wether they come home together.

When we bonded Thumpa and Malcolm we did the same so it was up to Thumpa to chose, as it was they got on famously from day one so am hoping we are lucky enough to be able to repeat the experience.

Anyhow I thought I would post a few photos of our little widow in the garden a couple of days ago.

So here he is.

Still curious though

Last edited:
Hey tinah, thank you for resurrecting some of my older posts, it is lovely to look back and remember Malcolm (Who left for the bridge just over a year ago) He was a real cutie and did, as you say, become a very happy Husbun to Blosskins.

Here's one from the archives in fond memory of dear Malcolm my first chosen Bun, My origibun Thumpa being inherited from my daughter when she left home.

And with Thumpa, the one who started it all, both together again at the Bridge.

Thanks Jane, both sadly now at the Bridge but it is lovely to be able to look back on these photos with fondness and a smile and remember the good times we had together

Thanks Jane, both sadly now at the Bridge but it is lovely to be able to look back on these photos with fondness and a smile and remember the good times we had together

Oh I am sorry :cry:

Malcolm had a lovely fur pattern on his nose !!

Back