• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New stuff!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie's order from zooplus came the other day:D Not overly pleased with the fluorescent yellow tent but whatever :lol: There is a food/treat ball there but you can't really see it!

null_zps8d36d712.jpg

Also have some things for my friends bunny, along with a spare litter tray and hay tubes etc :)

null_zpsdbb0c248.jpg

Ooooo rabbit shopping. Love it. Thanks for posting and well done for getting stuff for your friends rabbit too :wave:

Ooooo rabbit shopping. Love it. Thanks for posting and well done for getting stuff for your friends rabbit too :wave:

I already want to buy more :oops: :lol: My friends bunnies hutch just looks a bit bare and the chewy toys have all been chewed! So I know she'll love these :) My friend can't wait to give them to her but I'm not seeing her until next week!

Looks good :D there is going to be a happy bunny!!

I was looking at rabbit toys today in p@h looking for something that would interest my two and be big enough for them and there's nothing, it's all too small :( the cat toys are more appropriate!! But expensive!! The only thing I wanted in there was my big friend, the giant rabbit who has been there over 6 months :( but I know I should not and cannot have him! (Doesn't stop me cooing over him and letting him sniff me though :oops:)

I have inadvertently found out that my two like jumping over things tonight though, so their birthday present is likely to be a rabbit jump :p I'm tempted by a chill and chew mat though, is that popular with your rabbits? Does it make a horrendous mess though? Not that I mind the mess too much I'd just Bly give it to them if I knew I had time to Hoover soon after the destruction :lol:

All of my buns have one of the mats, Lola (madam destruction!) has chewed it up but very minimal mess. The others have been eating it or lying on it :lol:

The grass house I've bought is much bigger than I was expecting! So pleased about that:D

I made Poppy a jump but she's keeps throwing it about :( ungrateful.. :lol:

null_zpsd9e6c2d8.jpg

All of my buns have one of the mats, Lola (madam destruction!) has chewed it up but very minimal mess. The others have been eating it or lying on it :lol:

The grass house I've bought is much bigger than I was expecting! So pleased about that:D

I made Poppy a jump but she's keeps throwing it about :( ungrateful.. :lol:

null_zpsd9e6c2d8.jpg

That photo made me laugh :lol: it looks like she's a grumpy child, arms crossed, staring at her new present saying "I WANTED SOMETHING BIGGER!" Don't worry I have an ungrateful rabbit too :lol: I might get my two a mat, they have been pulling up carpet so I gave them a carpet off cut, but this is probably a more appropriate toy!

That photo made me laugh :lol: it looks like she's a grumpy child, arms crossed, staring at her new present saying "I WANTED SOMETHING BIGGER!" Don't worry I have an ungrateful rabbit too :lol: I might get my two a mat, they have been pulling up carpet so I gave them a carpet off cut, but this is probably a more appropriate toy!

I keep an eye on amazon for the mats because they go down to about £3 in total a few times a month, otherwise it's £6+ :shock: I only get them off amazon because if it was a pet website I'd end up spending loads :oops: :lol:

I have a bunch of willow sticks my lot ignore so going to make some jumps for the rest of them and see how they react ..probably the same way as Poppy :lol:

I keep an eye on amazon for the mats because they go down to about £3 in total a few times a month, otherwise it's £6+ :shock: I only get them off amazon because if it was a pet website I'd end up spending loads :oops: :lol:

I have a bunch of willow sticks my lot ignore so going to make some jumps for the rest of them and see how they react ..probably the same way as Poppy :lol:

My two ignore willow sticks too, but I bought them a willow stick ball (literally willow sticks twisted into a ball) and Lilly loves it, she eaten half of it and they've only had it 2 days :roll: but apparently straight willow sticks are gross :roll:

My two ignore willow sticks too, but I bought them a willow stick ball (literally willow sticks twisted into a ball) and Lilly loves it, she eaten half of it and they've only had it 2 days :roll: but apparently straight willow sticks are gross :roll:

Weird isn't it! Mine will destroy willow balls but refuse the sticks. I bought 6 bunches when they were in asda for £1 too ... :lol:

Back