• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blast from the past: Bunny

This is actually the first time that I have looked at these pictures since Bunny passed away a few months ago....

dame3u8u.jpg

Chilling in the lounge!!!

ytu5y4y4.jpg

In her hay box (always supposed to be a litter tray but she never used it as one!)

4ypyrega.jpg

Snuggled in the blanket!!!

2uvuqyny.jpg

Never happy to be left out on the floor!

7uma4e2y.jpg

She really was my little soulmate.... Goodness can't believe how teary eyed that made me!

But ladies and gentlemen, Bunny was taken from me at 6 years old by cancer. I was an amateur owner and never got her spayed. PLEASE dot neglect your girls, and always ensure you have them spayed. Losing her was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, and for the sake of spending a few quid she could have still been sitting right here....

5e7evu7y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

She was lovely, I'm sorry you lost her. The spaying message is important, but Bunny looks as though she had lots of love and attention, so I hope you can enjoy happy memories of her time with you.

Ah yeah of course she did; she had a brilliant little life.... I have so many memories that I will treasure forever.... I feel blessed she was on my life :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back