• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit insurance

I chose petplan. Because they offer lifetime cover and I liked how clear their terms and conditions were. It's £20 a month for both my buns combined (£10 each)

Oh thanks to both of you for posting, will look at petplan. I'm always careful with insurance ! I'm not very trusting! ;)

I have but never claimed so I'm not sure I can really comment. The only buns who ever get ill in my house are he uninsured ones :roll:

PetPlan here.

There are so many threads about insurance - and many different opinions - but I think PetPlan comes up as the most popular.

Petplan here too :) fantastically quick for reimbursement when needed. My vet is lovely and doesnt ask me for the money until the check has come through so i'm not out of pocket.

I did an online quote with them last week and was quoted £11.50pm for £2,000 per illness per year. Excess £55

Helpucover quoted £7.81pm for £5,000 per illness per year. Excess £50.

Shop around.

I did an online quote with them last week and was quoted £11.50pm for £2,000 per illness per year. Excess £55

Helpucover quoted £7.81pm for £5,000 per illness per year. Excess £50.

Shop around.

Yep I had the same, but what are helpucover like I wonder????

Back