• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny is Almost Certainly the Oldest Standard Rex !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been doing a lot of researching and it seems that Miss BP, who is 12 and three quarters, may be the oldest known Standard Rex ever :love:

Someone is making further inquiries, but so far there have been none on record older than 9

Looking forward to seeing your pic in the Guinness Book of Records, along with Miss Bunny Penny of course. Probably why she's lived so long since she never married :D

Looking forward to seeing your pic in the Guinness Book of Records, along with Miss Bunny Penny of course. Probably why she's lived so long since she never married :D

But she has had a few LTRs !! One was a toy boy imported from France :shock:

Aww, congratulations to you Jane for providing her with such love,care and attention to enable her to become the lovely old ladybun that she is :D:love:

Aww wow Miss Bunny Penny, what will you do if it transpire she is the oldest standard rex Jane?

Wow! Can you prove how old she is? (I believe you, but wondering if these people need proof!)

I would presume that with 12 years worth of veterinary records and photographs that would be proof enough. I have no idea but its what I would present as proof if I were in that position.

Back