• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tully's new friend...UD photos p14

esupi

Warren Veteran
...back to the rescue for a week to meet a new friend! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
They'll be choosing each other. My only criterion was that she can't be bigger than he is or she won't be able to manage the corner in the Runaround setup. Other than that, just as long as they like each other, I don't care!

They'll be choosing each other. My only criterion was that she can't be bigger than he is or she won't be able to manage the corner in the Runaround setup. Other than that, just as long as they like each other, I don't care!

:D Lucky bunny.

:wave: Will you be introducing a bunny to us in the near future???

I will, just not 100 % sure who yet!

We are trying Tully with a 'problem' bunny - historically has been food-aggressive to both humans and other bunnies! I don't care if she doesn't like me, so if they could get on, it would be nice to give her a chance of a home with a friend.

They've been together since Friday, and it's going ok-ish. No major fights. And they are eating together happily. But they spend the whole of the rest of the time totally ignoring each other. So they're not falling out, but not interacting positively either. Complicated bunnies!

Planning to bring them home Friday and see if being here pushes them one way or the other!

Well unfortunately things did not work out with the problem bunny, resulting in Tully getting a bitten and her having to back to the rescue :(
But he has just been back to meet another potential friend and it's looking good! They were at the rescue together since Tuesday with nothing more than a foot-stomp between them. I've just brought them back to Tully's (neutralised) hutch and they are snuggled in the litter tray together. Fingers crossed for a peaceful night. Photos tomorrow all being well! :)

Well unfortunately things did not work out with the problem bunny, resulting in Tully getting a bitten and her having to back to the rescue :(
But he has just been back to meet another potential friend and it's looking good! They were at the rescue together since Tuesday with nothing more than a foot-stomp between them. I've just brought them back to Tully's (neutralised) hutch and they are snuggled in the litter tray together. Fingers crossed for a peaceful night. Photos tomorrow all being well! :)

Sorry it didn't work out:(

But good luck with your other bun!:wave::D

Awwww... Sorry it didn't work out with first bun... But I think it's lovely that you were prepared to give bunny a chance; when bunnies with issues get overlooked. It didn't even matter to you if bun didn't take to you personally, it was all about the bunnies. :love::love:

Hope Tully and new bunny get on well... Yep, we's gonna be needing those pics.... :lol::D:thumb:

Not the best photos, but if I'd lifted the run roof to get in properly Tully would have run off:

Grooming:

Kyla is just lovely - she is so friendly and always comes for noserubs (not like any of my other buns!).

Back