• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what have your buns eaten that they shouldn't of??

moi

Mama Doe
Peggy just junped up onto the sofa with bitter on her whiskers! She'd tried to get to my Sons toast! X

Naughty Peggy :lol:

My aunties bun attempted to steal my ice cream before I put it out of his reach :roll:

But liquorice stole the fruit salad I left out. Luckily everything in in was bunny safe :D

My wheelie bin wheels!:shock:

Twink had what we thought was 2 bouts of statis in a 3 week period. At the time I had put the wheelie bin that holds their hay in their aviary.

After the 2nd episode I went out and gave the aviary a really good sweep and clean and discovered black shavings off the wheels and on the floor.

We put it back on the patio but have discovered its her favourite past-time - wheel shaving!:censored: So we now have a wheel-less wheelie bin and a healthy rabbit!

Bloomin Bunnies!

Nibbles nicked my O/H's naan bread once, was so funny watching him trying to run away with something that was as big as him :lol::lol: eyes bigger than his belly!

Buttons once ripped open a box of my washing powder, I'm not sure if she ate any of it but I was fretting for ages!!! She was absolutely fine though so I don't think she did.

All sorts over the years.

Plaster off the walls
PVC window sill
Hundreds of chargers
The rubber off the back of the water bottle
The buttons off the TV remote
Foam floor matts
Carpet
Pasta
Sausage
Chocolate ice cream

The list is endless!

We have this huge Philadelphus plant that we've had for years in our garden and it's supposed to be a 'bunny repellent', hence no bunny has touched it and it's grown huge!! That was until I adopted my three californians :evil: :lol: They have eaten every single plant/ tree in the garden!!!

Also, when Noisette and Oscar were still here they used to rip open the bin bags and nick the bread :shock: One time I saw Oscar sitting there with a whole loaf of bread happily munching away whilst the content of the bin bag was swirling in the garden :lol::lol::lol:

I once found Daisy in the upturned kitchen bin eating the remains of a cream cake :roll:. She had a 2 foot patch of wallpaper off the wall in one of my rented houses that she loved to eat. The entire room had the same wallpaper, but one particular area at the end of my bed was her favourite bit.

Fidget loved her corner litter tray. Something about the bright green plastic was really appetising to her as that's the only one she ate. It didn't seem to do her any harm though. She enjoyed a nibble of the plaster on the walls and the carpet from time to time too.

Dylan has got into the habit of eating the plaster off the walls.. :roll:

Millie likes the wallpaper.. and Smudge and Patch managed to pounce on some cat food I'd dropped and eat it before I managed to pick it up...

Oh and Cleo has decided, after about a month, she now likes the taste of lino! :roll:

My magnum
You know those rubber bracelets that they make for different causes? Bilbo's eaten more than half of one of those. He has a thing for rubber, he went in my bloomin handbag to get it.
The desk
The carpet
The wall
My weetabix
My bavarian slice
My beans, bacon and cheese pastie
My jam on toast
Relentless

If I'm on the couch and eating it, something is going to get stolen :roll: even with my arms in the air.

Toshi has eaten half of a gingerbread ornament, sheet rock, chocolate, the ears of various Calico Critter toys, his rubber brush, the plastic mesh on the baby gate, and countless books :shock:

Dandy and Beano shredded a hay rack similar to the ikea bag holder ones, and they've made a large rectangular litter tray into a small corner one :lol: thankfully they don't actually eat it...

Thumpa used to have a real thing about wallpaper, we ended up with a house devoid of wallpaper right up to periscoping bunny height. All the walls are now painted.

oh and cardboard and paper, especially Carolyn's course work, one of my funniest memories of her was seeing her making off across the front room with her ears and a sheet of A4 flapping in the breeze.

Malcolm on the other hand is more selective but will have an oat cake away as soon as look at it.

Paul

My ex layed down on the floor to give Poppy a kiss before work once, when he stood up the headphones around his neck stayed on the floor, she had nibbled through them :lol:

Poppy ate lots, the seal on my Mum's shower :oops:, TV remote buttons, half a face wipe she took out the bin, popcorn she stole out the bowl as we were watching a film (took me awhile to figure out why she kept jumping on the sofa), she pinched half an Easter egg and tried to run off with it, wallpaper, carpet, books, DVD cases, old pineapple out the bin.

She was a little tinker!!

My magnum
You know those rubber bracelets that they make for different causes? Bilbo's eaten more than half of one of those. He has a thing for rubber, he went in my bloomin handbag to get it.

Bojangles broke the zipper on my purse getting into it looking for mischief.

My birthday was in July and a friend gave me a gift bag with lots of assorted items. I got home late and just set the bag on the floor. The next morning, I let Bo out and went to take a shower. As I am outside of the shower drying off, I see a rabbit zipping by the bathroom door with something in her mouth. I walk out of the bathroom to discover she had raiding the gift basket and she took a hair barrette that was still attached to it's cardboard backing. She knew she wasn't supposed to get into the bag so she grabbed it and ran. I was laughing too hard to scold her.

Back