• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies

Schez

Mama Doe
Ok, so I feel a bit guilty. When I post about the buns it's usually about Reggie... :oops: I can't help it as he is so :love::love::love: ...

But I wanted to share some other bunny pics, so, in no particular order... :D

My boy Harry

Enjoying his litter tray... Which he doesn't use for purpose... :roll:

His new wife-bun Pippa (bonding is going very, very well - pleased with progress :D )her ears are just adorable, I love watching her run coz her ears bounce... I will catch it on film soon! :love:

My girl Smudge who I "rescued" along with her sister Honey, from someone who loved them but unfortunately didn't have a clue. :( both girls seem much happier and can now tolerate nose rubs through the run bars. Honey didn't want any pics, she as chilling in the back of the hutch :lol: look at the little white smudge on her nose!

Ooooooh, what've you got there?! Smudgy asking my son for treats he's picked himself from the garden :thumb:

My special Rex girls :love: Stanleigh-Rose is the grey... Pictured with my gentle, quiet girl, Daisy-Belle. Stanleigh was my first bunny after such a long time. You teach me so much girly.xx

My son leaves nobody out...

There you go RU, the rest of my bunny family. :D

Awwww! All so cute! And they have a very cute little friend as well, who clearly spoils them rotten :)

Back