• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jealous bunny

Jojo123

Mama Doe
Does anyone have a jealous bunny?, Buster seems to get jealous if I fuss Alfie he will chase him away from me! Plus I hand feed them pellets where Buster likes to sit on my lap to eat them but pushes Alfie off and away if he jumps on my lap too. Buster also chases Alfie when I get food out but when its down on their feeding plate hes fine then.

Hes not aggressive, it just seems that he doesn't want Alfie having treats and fuss off me as I was thinking if it was about the food Buster would chase him off when eating? As they eat side by side and sit in the hay box eating together this makes me think its not about the food but me?

Yes, when I give attention to the other buns in separate runs Woody runs back and forth down his runaround tube to get my attention :love: :lol:

Our Buster gets jealous if we have the hamsters out :lol: He'll come and try to climb up my back or nudge his way onto my knee. How dare we give attention to anyone but him?! :evil::roll:

I feel a bit better knowing Woody and Buster have a jealous streak too! Its a shame though as Alfie is not a great lover of being fussed but last night started to do a little bit of tooth purring until Buster ran over with "That's my Mummy" attitude :(

Back