• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies.some poorly UPDATE PT 15

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have had an influx of guineas
Lovely himi boar Jason

his friend..gorgeous colouring...Keppel

a really pretty and very friendly sow Magdalena :love:

a beautiful pair of young sows Cordelia and Marie-Louise

another handsome himi buck, Simms ( awful pic sorry)

then the sad pairs..rescued off free ads due to state they were in..hutches had maggots, very lucky these pigs didn't have flystrike especially the injured one..don't scroll down if you do not want to see pic of injury

pair of boars..both have mites( hence my rubber gloves)..this handsome chap not so bad now named Kapa

Kito has very bad mites and is underweight

and then the sows Lipsi and Niniva..Niniva is black and seems fine. Lipsi is black with some pale markings and is at our vets having surgery. The pic doesn't show how bad the wound is, it is huge..about the size of a satsuma as my vet described it.. and has been there a while as all skin around it has thickened..vibes for her please and I'm so thankful that somehow the flies didn't lay on it
the two girls..having gone mad in the hay

and Lipsi's wound :cry:

Last edited:
Awww, Magdelana is just like ex-Honeypig, Gubbins. They're all lovely. Really hoping the poorly ones make a full recovery.

Lipsi is eating this morning , if selectively, celery leaves, strawberry leaves, cucumber and parsley only!

Here is her op scar, this shows how large the wound was which didn't really show in pre op pic :cry: Good news is she takes her meds well

Last edited:
Back