• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny bunny stories!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Do you have any funny stories of your bunnies? Or guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas etc! :D

I was giving the outdoor rabbits some more hay this morning and Charlie proceeded to dig at her fresh hay, flip it up and push it onto her back so she had a hay duvet :lol: She sat there looking rather pleased :lol:

Poppy jumps on the bed to be next to her daddy most nights. She will lie on the bed next to him :love: ....She got up the other night and because of her diet her edible poops are usually one big shape ..She pooped on the bed.. She seemed to have eaten half of it then my bf wiped the rest of it on his leg and bed sheet :lol: He got up in the morning and made sure it wasn't him that did the poop before he woke me up :lol:
Thanks Poppy :lol:

Donny and Lola both binkied at the same time yesterday and binkied into each other :lol: They were very shocked afterwards :lol:

Last edited:
Do you have any funny stories of your bunnies? Or guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas etc! :D

I was giving the outdoor rabbits some more hay this morning and Charlie proceeded to dig at her fresh hay, flip it up and push it onto her back so she had a hay duvet :lol: She sat there looking rather pleased :lol:

Poppy jumps on the bed to be next to her daddy most nights. She will lie on the bed next to him :love: ....She got up the other night and because of her diet her edible poops are usually one big shape ..She pooped on the bed.. She seemed to have eaten half of it then my bf wiped the rest of it on his leg and bed sheet :lol: He got up in the morning and made sure it wasn't him that did the poop before he woke me up :lol:
Thanks Poppy :lol:

Donny and Lola both binkied at the same time yesterday and binkied into each other :lol: They were very shocked afterwards :lol:

This has made my morning! :lol::lol::lol:

Back