• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo happy!! Clever bunny

PrincessPomPom

Warren Scout
Strawberry and bun bun haven't even been here a full 24 hours and strawberry has already jumped into the big litter tray which I thought they would be too small to use :lol: munched on some hay ( my new hay box a coke box :lol: ) and left two piles of poop there! I've only transferred a few poops in the tray but she seems to of got it! She's only 8 weeks old I'm shocked!

Now the girls are snuggled up together :love:

Pooka was the same, I just think she had less control of her bladder so she did wee somewhere else a couple of times, but that's my fault, since it was only ever on me or the couch which meant she couldn't get to the litter tray. As far as I know my rescue boys weren't litter trained before they came to me either, they've all pretty much taught themselves :thumb:

Strawberry is really good she's always in here litter tray bun bun on the other hand likes to go anywhere and everywhere :roll: :lol:

Back