• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sure my rabbits were sent to try me.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
We installed the cat flaps into our shed this evening. Now these things are great fun according to my mob.

Lets try and dig our way out of them. Yeap for the last hour i have been listening to my lot trying to attack the cat flaps :roll:. We put the locks outside as i know Belle watches what i do and have caught her more than once trying to copy me. Just wondering how long its going to take for them to trash them and have to find another way to let them in and out.

On a brighter note one of my lionheads has decided i'm not so bad and can now give him noserubs on his terms.

We installed the cat flaps into our shed this evening. Now these things are great fun according to my mob.

Lets try and dig our way out of them. Yeap for the last hour i have been listening to my lot trying to attack the cat flaps :roll:. We put the locks outside as i know Belle watches what i do and have caught her more than once trying to copy me. Just wondering how long its going to take for them to trash them and have to find another way to let them in and out.

On a brighter note one of my lionheads has decided i'm not so bad and can now give him noserubs on his terms.

Oh dear... attack bunnies :lol: But congrats on the noserubs :love::love: it's those little things/steps that make it all worth it. :thumb:

Back