• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gentle Jim

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I've never had a hamster as friendly as him :love:

152064212.jpg

152064215.jpg

Oh wow :love:. What a handsome chappie :D. Has he met Elsie Tanner? They'd make a lovely couple :lol:.

:shock: how did you get a picture of a hamster...?!?!?? Are you a magician?!? My photos of Sid are just brown and white blurs :lol:

I'm glad Jim is a lovely boy, he looks lovely too he has such an inquisitive, cute little face :love: I'm surprised how friendly my new little boy is, I've had hamsters just as friendly but I've always had to put in the training and effort, I got Sid from the RSPCA and he was already tame :shock:

Sid says Jim's treat ball looks super yummy and he's going to send his mummy out to buy some :p

Oh how beautiful. Was in pets at home (shhh dont tell anyone) the other day and saw a hamster EXACTLY the same as my Harvest (gentle jim/elsie tanner colour and white).

His eyes are enormous and make him look quite lovely. My first ever hamster (Horace) looked just like him. He was really friendly too.

Back