• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Strawberry and Bun bun

PrincessPomPom

Warren Scout
Strawberry the lop and Bun bun with those huge ears :love:
They've only been home 30 minutes and have already both binkied :love: they've also eaten pellets and hay! They act completely different to how pompom ever did and its starting to make me wonder if pompom was poorly all along :(

Here's some pictures they're so tiny and cute!
mc6wyo.jpg

15phlx3.jpg

rhpl4h.jpg

Oh my goodness they are so adorable. Those ears!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: I am crazy for those ears!
So glad they are settling in well, can you tell us more about them?? How old are they, what gender, where from?? I want to know more :lol:

They're from a pet shop, I know naughty me but I didn't know where else to get them from :lol: they're both female and are 8 weeks old. I'm assuming they're from the same litter due to their markings and the other rabbits in there with them were massive lops :lol: So so friendly and tame!

They're from a pet shop, I know naughty me but I didn't know where else to get them from :lol: they're both female and are 8 weeks old. I'm assuming they're from the same litter due to their markings and the other rabbits in there with them were massive lops :lol: So so friendly and tame!

I consider getting rabbits from a pet shop as good as rescue to be honest,so well done,they are gorgeous and I'm sure they will be happy with you :thumb:

I too have a weak spot for lops :love: but they're oh so lovely Strawberry is a little more timid where as Bun bun is all in your face :lol:

Aw I must have missed something - what happened to Princess Pom Pom my Dash's doppelgänger?? :( Those two are adorable btw :love:

Back