• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Digby have some vibes UD he is fine!! :o)...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I think he's getting old :( he's a giant cross, and estimated at 4 and a half years old. He is very sleepy these days, he just flops and falls asleep, and doesn't play out as much :( i have increased his metacam this last week (he has it for his tooth root problems) which seems to have helped a bit. But i think he has lost weight, he doesn't eat many pellets. We have an appointment on Friday for a check over. I am panicking in case he needs a GA, especially as I'm going on holiday in 10 days :( i just need him to be ok, and Daisy needs him :(

Last edited:
Sending vibes for Digby and Daisy. Hopefully it's nothing complicated, with him being a giant he is getting old now, but here's hoping he and his wifey can carry on getting older comfortably xxx

Sending loads of vibes for Digby. I hope all is OK and that he can continue enjoying his old age for a long while yet. xx

Hope Digby will be fine when you go on holiday, try not to worry too much. Sounds like he is slowing down with age but nothing serious.

I have noticed the change in Cutie-pie with her age, she is thinner and sleeps so much more but she is fine within herself.

Fingers crossed for Friday. xxx

Thanks everyone :love: this is how he spends much of his time lately...

DSCF1261_zps0164262a.jpg

My big gorgeous boy :love:

Awww, he's beautiful :love: I have my fingers crossed for you, keep us updated on what the vet says. Good luck!! :thumb:

Oh my...look at those lovable bunny lips! *kissy*
Digby has mastered the perfect bunny flop, what a fantastic photo! :D

Sending vibes for him that he is well and happy for awhile yet. (((((((((((Digby))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((Big hugs))))))))))))))) for you too. xxxx :)

Sending lots of vibes for your gorgeous Digby :love: That is one seriously good picture xx

Hope everything goes well at the vet. Xxx

Back from the vets... Digby is fine :D heart ok, temp ok, no visible mouth problems (although it always has been his tooth roots causing his problems). He hasn't lost weight, he's just the same :D I can just continue with his increased metacam dosage as it seems to have helped him. I feel so much better! I won't feel so bad going on holiday now :D

Back