• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain Alert Science selective 10kg bags

What a bargain!! Thanks for this :wave:

I've taken advantage of the bargain price and have ordered 4 sacks. :D That should keep my lot happy for a couple of months. :thumb:

yes I ordered 3 and I did ring and ask about the best before date which is 2015 :) I should have ordered more really as its almost half price... but nowhere to store anymore lol x

I also bought 3 large bags of Oxbow Orchard Grass, which is on offer too. I have chinchillas with very expensive tastes in hay and it's the only one that they'll eat. :roll:

Thank you - bunny food just arrived. Cats and dog not so pleased as they have just been wormed. Not bad considering the parcel has been here about half an hour.

My stuff has arrived too. :D

Bargain price, free delivery and a quick service...what more could you ask for!! :thumb:

Bargains galore. I have ordered a load of science selective, hamster food, tunnels and fenugreek crunchies (time to get those little sweeties used to being stroked)!

I ordered 3 bags a couple of weeks ago at this price and just ordered 3 more although I'm not altogether sure where I'm going to store them!

I ordered 3 bags a couple of weeks ago at this price and just ordered 3 more although I'm not altogether sure where I'm going to store them!

Yes I've ordered some but have also just replied to someone selling high-quality hay because she's just sold her horse - 5 bales! I may need to reclaim my shed. Or build another one. This bunny business is getting expensive.

kennelgate had them on offer too, we have bought 3 bags as the use by date is 2015 :wave: should last us til then :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, what a bargain - I've just ordered 3 bags. the last bag I bought was from wood green animal shelter and it cost me about the same for one bag!

Back