• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£70 later...

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
and I've finished buying Pickles' 'Gotcha Day' presents! It's ridiculous, I'd never go on Amazon or whatever and just 'click click click' but let me on the Hay Experts and something odd happens. It's like no one can stop me. :shock: I hope he blimmin' appreciates it anyway! :lol:

Tell me I'm not alone in this ludicrous OTT bunny-treats-buying behaviour...

:lol: no you're not alone! :lol: i just spent £30 on some steps (meant for disabled dogs) so Olly can get on the sofa :lol:

I've bought Doughnut so many things but to be honest she doesn't always have interest in them. She loves tunnels, newspaper and cardboard boxes. Not interested in the lovely expensive gifts I've got her let alone all the money I've spent on different foods to get her well and had to chuck them away.

Actually Doughnut has steps, I may put them near the sofa and see if she jumps up!

:lol: no you're not alone! :lol: i just spent £30 on some steps (meant for disabled dogs) so Olly can get on the sofa :lol:

Where did you get them from? I've been wondering about some for Alice.
Bear jumps up on the sofa but she's to small so just sits staring up at him looking sad :lol:

Back