• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what have your buns ruined in the home??

moi

Mama Doe
In the 5 months we've had her, Peggy has chewed 2 laptop chargers, 3ds charger, fan wire. She's almost demolished my storage tubs in living room (they are ropey kind of ones), she chewed through the phone wire. Tonight she has tried to trash the jigsaw me and my Son were doing!

Everything - telephone wires, tv wire, digital box wire, wii wire, dvd wire, broadband wire, carpets, plaster off the walls, sofa, furniture, dvds, photos, chairs, curtain, skirting boards...the list is endless

The carpet, the router cable, my charger, almost my laptop charger, the tv remotes slightly, the bottom of the curtains, the corners of the leather settee at the back.

I'm hoping the landlady doesn't notice... she should've been more helpful... :lol:

a laptop charger, several wired xbox controllers, wired headsets, carpet, more wires, jasper destroyed the whole of a computer the other day we had to replace every cable! also buttons chewed the laces off my £150 boots. buttons and jasper also like chewing shoes. i was walking along the other day and noticed my toe felt a bit odd, the shoe had been chewed and my toe was sticking out!

In the past with previous buns we have had many wires, chargers, table legs, even blown vinyl wallpaper nibbled but lucky our boys we have now are really good. They hardly even chew things when in the house and there is only a couple of patches in their shed/ run which have been nibbled. As long as they have piles of hay to entertain them my two don't seem to attack anything else. ( I hope I've not just spoke too soon :lol:)

Nothing :lol: she just destroyed her toys but that's probably because she lived in a completely rabbit proof area where she couldn't get hold of anything :lol:

Oh wow, I feel lucky to have such non-destructive buns.

Thus far they have ruined only an extension lead that I had stupidly propped up and it fell on the floor in their HQ - so I can't really blame them!

Everything!!

5 laptop cables, 8 iphone cables, 2 of oh phone cables, skirtings, tv stand, wall paper, doors, carpets, leather bed and chairs. Clothing, shoes, bra(that was when i was getting the washing pile ready to put in the machine)

She has heaps of toys but i think she wants a friend but cant do that til we move and get more room.

Wow I feel lucky. Doughnut has a thing about lining paper so has ripped every corner off so I've now got plastic corners stuck on so she can't nibble and strategically placed furniture so she can't get to the ones that the corners don't go on.

She loves wires but I have cable tidies so she has no interest now. That's all thankfully.

2 laptop chargers, sofa, table, tv power, freeview box power, aerial cable dug holes in every carpet in our old rented house, ripped up the carpet on the stairs, chewed floorboards, skirting boards, doors, door frames, banisters, board games.

I think that might be close to it...

Just laptop chargers, phone chargers and Internet cable!

I've learned to be more careful now!

2 laptop chargers, sofa, table, tv power, freeview box power, aerial cable dug holes in every carpet in our old rented house, ripped up the carpet on the stairs, chewed floorboards, skirting boards, doors, door frames, banisters, board games.

I think that might be close to it...

Not much, then! :lol:

The living room carpet has seen better days, and the leather sofa has only survived because it's protected with a tarpaulin and throw, but otherwise my two aren't too bad. We did do serious bunny proofing though.
They are gradually chewing their runaround tunnel to bits though.

Just remembered - they also chewed through the cable of my hair straighteners and my speaker wires.

Our whole living room carpet from when Benji had a runny bum. :roll:

2 phone wires, 2 headphones, 1 tv aerial, 2 lamps.
Our front room door has also become significantly more chewed..

At least 50 (unplugged) cables... some of which were easily replaced on eBay for £2 and some of which meant I had to throw the device away. At least 6 pairs of shoes/boots. At least 5 bags. 2 carpets, 3 duvet covers, 10 miscellaneous items of clothing, a chest of drawers, a headboard, a divan bed base, 2 lamps.

The sofa..this isn't even the bad part. It's down to bare foam and wood in parts.

It wasn't even Gracie, it was Max..Gracie just got caught in the location of the crime.

13276_515251955205858_1978385608_n.jpg

1 sofa, all skirting boards, door frames, oh so many iPhone/iPad chargers, the remote controls, books, DVD cases, most of OH's t shirts, chair and table legs and our balcony doors! :lol:

The house would be empty without them though, in one piece but empty!

Back